Dear Customer! We only allow given quantity of the selected product. If you want to order a greater quantity, please fill this form so that our sales team can get in touch with you to facilitate your order
Job title: Business Analyst
We at Dawaai are not doing a job, it is a mission for us! We are in it to re-create the healthcare system for the future generation. We are a bunch of passionate, brilliant people working to touch the lives of millions consumers. This is what we do at Dawaai.
Dawaai has people from diverse backgrounds working towards a mission to bring change for the people to live healthier and longer lives. We have built our culture around the thinking that leads to ground breaking and daring ideas and we have the liberty and opportunity to bring them to reality. Our dedication is to improve the healthcare access for consumers and leave the healthcare system in a better place.
- Metrics and Reporting: Key focus on developing metrics and reports which can be used for data driven decisions.
- Dashboards: Take the ownership to Develop and improve dashboards for business metric tracking for the leadership team
- Data Analysis: Define business, engineering and product problems. Define key indicators and metrics to be quantified. Conduct a thorough analysis for the defined problem.
- Actionable Insights: Being a Strong problem solver is a must for this role. You will be dealing with a complex set of problems that need analysis and conclude with actionable insights.
- Action Oriented: Should have a very strong attitude for getting things done.
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or any other quantitative discipline. With a minimum 1 year of data analytics experience.
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL. Advanced SQL skills & experience querying relational databases.
- Knowledge and experience of web analytics services like Google Analytics, etc.
- You are curious about numbers and have an analytical and data driven approach in your daily work life.
- Data visualization & presentation experience.
- You have a natural flair for Problem solving. Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your thoughts clearly and in compelling verbal & written form.
- Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to work independently to create appropriate action plans.
- Ability to precisely approach a problem with a to-the-point attitude; same applies to the numbers you quote, the workbooks you create, the mock-ups you make.
- Strive for accuracy.
- Challenge the status quo on the usage of tools; strive for bringing efficiency and speed to doing things; passion for automating things.
- You take initiatives and learn about new and advanced technologies; Constantly working to improve programming skillset, knowledge of SQL/Excel and other tools being used.