Dear Customer! We only allow given quantity of the selected product. If you want to order a greater quantity, please fill this form so that our sales team can get in touch with you to facilitate your order
Job title: Creative & Communication Design Executive
Dawaai is a mission driven startup working hard to make healthcare accessible and understandable for you. We want to simplify the pharmacy and medical industry by making information available in a structured manner which until now is buried under legacy systems.
We are taking pharmacies to the next level by enabling them to fulfil prescriptions online and in complete compliance with all applicable standards and laws. All in all, we are helping consumers find best medical care in their location.
Our efforts are reaping rewards as we are seeing strong user engagement and feedback on our web and app platforms. We feel we have cracked the code and are gearing up for the next phase of challenges and growth. We are a small team of engineers and healthcare practitioners using technology as the foundation to solve some very pertinent real world problems in healthcare. Our product is evolving mobile first and we are looking to hire Creative and Design experts to help us communicate with our users in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Demonstrated mastery of relevant tools
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative / management team—quickly and beautifully
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of health, culture and design
You will be one of the founding members of the design team that partners closely with business heads to develop service brands, launch new features and support partner content across a variety of platforms (e.g. apps and web).
You are passionate about storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively
- Experienced in developing and executing a marketing design, and has an understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- Demonstrates curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources
- Has experience creating and implementing ideas for a variety of platforms and use cases—and can rapidly prototype those ideas across myriad mobile devices, experiences, and scenarios
- Has a passion for nurturing relationships, and the ability to use that rapport to align teams around a vision
- Has a keen understanding of local market creative and cultural nuances
Bachelor's degree in Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent
Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas across digital, social or static and print media