Dear Customer! We only allow given quantity of the selected product. If you want to order a greater quantity, please fill this form so that our sales team can get in touch with you to facilitate your order
Job title: City Operations Manager - (Lahore & Islamabad)
- Managing city operations with clear focus on daily deliverables including delivery success rate, turn-around time, push back and vendor performance etc.
- Managing third party logistics relationships (outsourced partners) and improving efficiencies while ensuring delivery against all pre-defined metrics.
- Working closely with pharmacists and vendors to solve for system level bottlenecks / issues towards seamless order processing.
- Effectively communicating across internal teams to help maintain seamless operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for vendor relationship, payment reconciliation, fleet availability and utilisation.
- Fostering conducive culture, keeping the teams highly motivated & in the best spirit of performance.
- 2-4 years experience.
- Relevant work experience of managing scalable operations with a strong focus on business operations.
- Preferably worked in a transaction business model and ideally in a startup
- Passion to grow fast and a hustler (Always ON).
- Excellent people skills with experience in managing and leading teams.
- Strong work ethic, willingness to get hands dirty and ensure that tasks lead to completion stakeholders are updated.
- Good business judgment, prioritization, focus, and ability to multi-task while working in a highly charged environment.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Should be comfortable in working in shifts and on weekends.
- Ideally an Engineering background. Post graduate qualification from a reputable university.
- Experience with start-ups and leading business for a city or region
- Street smart who could articulate enough to convince vendors, motivate the team through data points.