Sarang Kalonji oil is extracted from the best quality Kalonji seeds. Black seeds or Kalonji are seeds of Nigella sativa with strong anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anticancer, and antioxidant properties. Kalonji helps to manage various health conditions such as high blood pressure and cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, acne, skin infections, and hair fall. Regular use of Sarang Kalonji oil helps to strengthen the immune system and regulates the proper functioning of the organs.
Ingredients: Kalonji seed (Nigella Sativa) oil.
- Sarang Kalonji oil can be consumed as a food additive or can be applied to the skin or hair.
- Strengthens the immune system and prevents seasonal ailments such as cold and flu.
- Reduces high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels in the body within months.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of Kalonji oil helps to reduce the inflammatory symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Helps in reducing body weight and belly fat without any side effects.
- Strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties provide healthy and younger-looking skin.
- Fights off skin infections and is also beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Promotes overall hair growth, promotes shine and hydration, and prevents graying.
- Prevents hair fall and relieves daily stress and tiredness.
- Improves the symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.
- How long will it take to reduce high blood pressure?
Usually, using Kalonji seed or oil take up to 2 months to start controlling high blood pressure.
- Is it harmful to the liver and kidneys?
Kalonji oil prevents complications of liver and kidney diseases however, excessive use of Kalonji oil can be harmful to the kidney and liver. Use it within the recommended amount.
- Does it help diabetic patients?
Yes, Kalonji oil is found to have anti-diabetic properties. It regulates blood sugar levels.
- Do I need a prescription to buy this product?
No, this product doesn’t need a prescription. However, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
- Does it interact with medicines?
It might interact with medicines. Consult your doctor if you’re already using other medicines to avoid interaction.