SugarView app is for people with Type 2 Diabetes and pre-diabetes not using insulin or sulfonylurea.
To get started you need:
- Smartphone with Android version 7 or later
- SugarView app
- Accu-Chek Active test strips
- Accu-Chek SugarView color card
- Lancing device and lancets
Steps to the blood glucose range testing are:
- Make sure your hands are clean and clear the surface to be used first
- Prepare the components before starting
- The black side of the color card should face upwards, insert the test strip into the color card with the green area facing upwards.
- Take 2 photos of the test strip attached to the color card.
- For the first photo, do not apply blood drop as yet.
- Apply blood drop onto the test strip, then take the second photo.
- Make sure you follow the steps in the app and follow the timing.
SugarView app includes 3 preset testing goals. It provides insights on your lifestyle choice and on how your meals can impact blood glucose ranges.
After the second time when the app scans for the second time, you will see a screen showing one of the colors on your phone. The SugarView app translates your test results into 6 ranges that you can base your lifestyle choice on.
- Step by step guide and video
- Digital video test
- Testing goals
- Target range indicator
- Goal tracking
- Marking test results
- Previous blood glucose tests
- Selectable time periods
- There’s a risk of infection.
- Any foreign object coming into contact with human blood is a source of infection.
- Follow the cleaning instructions
- The package insert contains