It is best to remain lying down for at least 20-30 minutes after the use of this medicine.
This medication is used to induce labour.
This medication should not be used in patients with rutured membranes.
Patients using this medication may at times experience uterine hypercontractility (frequency of uterine contraction increases).
Avoid this medication if:
- You are allergic to this medicine or its contents.
Consult your doctor:
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you have a medical history of liver disease, breathing disorders (asthma, bronchitis etc.), seizures, pelvic inflammatory disease, heart disease, kidney disease, or liver disease.
- If you have ever had infections in the vaginal area, a surgery or C-section birth, fibroids.
- If you experience a serious and rare side effect, such as fainting or extreme abdominal pain.
Be careful about:
- Some precautions need to be taken if you have experienced pregnancy related complications before.
- Precautions should also be taken in women between the age of 30 and 40.
- Care should be taken that oxytocin is not taken with this medicine or before it.
Can I move around after the use of this medicine?
Can I use this medicine myself?
No. This medicine should only be used by a qualified health professional.
Medicines containing dinoprostone
By HimontPack size: 1x1's
By Nabi QasimPack size: 3gm
By Nabi QasimPack size: 1x1's
By PlatinumPack size: 1
By GalaxyPack size: 1x1's
By PfizerPack size: 1x4's
By HanselPack size: 1
By HanselPack size: 4