- The domain name Dawaai.pk, a digital healthcare platform, and Dawaai, a mobile application, is
owned and operated by Dawaai Private Limited, a company incorporated in Pakistan (CUI
0086507) under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (hereinafter, referred to as “Dawaai” or “We”
or “Our” or “Us” or “Company” ). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively
referred to as “Website”.
The Website is a platform that facilitates the purchase of pharmaceutical products for sale by
various relevant pharmacies (hereinafter referred to as “Services”, with the relevant pharmacies
referred to as “Sellers”). The arrangement between the Sellers and Dawaai shall be governed in
persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website after obtaining due registration, in
accordance with the procedure as determined by Dawaai, from time to time (referred to as
“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”, which terms shall also include natural persons who are
accessing the Website merely as visitors). The Services are offered to the Users through various
modes which shall include issue of discount coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for
various goods/ services offered for sale by the Sellers.
Website will be required to collect and host certain data and information of the Users. Dawaai
is committed to protecting the personal information of the Users and takes all reasonable
precautions for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s personal information. This Privacy
Policy has been designed and developed to help you understand the following:
- The type of personal information that Dawaai collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by
- How and to whom will disclose such information;
- How Dawaai will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or
information that is collected from the Users; and
- How User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
condition of each User's use of and access to the Website and to the other services provided by
understand the provisions set out herein prior to submitting any sensitive personal data or
information to Dawaai, failing which they are required to leave the Website immediately.
What is personal information?
- Personal information is that information through which a person either, directly or
indirectly, with the help of other information which is present on Dawaai.pk, can be
used to identify the concerned individual.
- Sensitive personal information means information that relates to password, financial
information which mainly include bank account details, credit or debit card details, and
any other details regarding other payment methods, medical records and history,
biometric information, physical, physiological and mental health condition. Information
of an individual which is present on a public domain or been furnished by law will not be
considered as sensitive personal information.
Purpose for which your information may be used by Dawaai.pk:
The information collected by Dawaai.pk can be utilized for the following purposes:
- User registration on the website.
- To process orders and provide services offered on the website.
- To complete financial transactions and billing of products/services.
- Improvement of services and features offered on the website.
- To deliver personalized information to users.
- Technical administration and customization of website.
- Conducting surveys for research and development.
- Non-personally identifiable information, which is owned by dawaai.pk may be used in a non-
personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes.
Dawaai.pk may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an non-
personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- Customer care related activities, and to resolve customer complaints and queries.
- In case of any contests conducted by dawaai.pk in which the User participates, the User
Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar
Types of personal information collected by Dawaai:
When a user visits our website, we may automatically receive technical information regarding user’s
computer/device which includes user’s IP address, operating system, time-zone, browser type and
browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
During the stay of the user on our website, we may also collect information about the pages viewed, the
source from which the user arrived on the website, time spent on specific pages. All this information
helps us analyze customers’ needs and preferences, and thus help us in improving our service.
Retention of Information:
devices and on the devices of its employees. It may be converted to physical form to carry out services
necessary for the operations. Any personal information of the user collected by Dawaai will be kept
To maintain smooth flow of operations, we may retain and submit all such information to the
appropriate authorities, or to sellers who request access to such information. We will collect and retain
your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill our services to
you. This may include improving website functionality, enhancing user shopping experience, better
website content and for identity verification.
Facebook data deletion instructions:
Users can request deletion of information they share by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “Dawaai.pk” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.
Personal Data Deletion:
Users can request their Personal Data Deletion; which includes information that
relates to User Name, Password, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Email
ID, Address, Financial Information like Bank Account Details, Credit or Debit Card Details, and
any other details regarding other Payment Methods, Medical Records and History, Biometric
Information, Physical, Physiological and Mental Health Condition, by emailing us at:
email@example.com, calling our helpline (021) 111-329-224. Moreover, Users can also fill out
the form available in “Contact Us” section of the app.
In case of any significant changes in the way Dawaai treats user’s personal information, the users will be
aware through email/notice on your account. However, it is your responsibility to check our privacy
policy on a regular basis to ensure that you are in agreement with it and your continued use of the
website will be taken as your acceptance of any amends that we make.