- The domain name Dawaai.pk, a digital healthcare platform, and Dawaai, a mobile application, is owned and operated by Dawaai Private Limited, a company incorporated in Pakistan (CUI 0086507) under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (hereinafter, referred to as “Dawaai” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company” ). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as “Website”.
Website will be required to collect and host certain data and information of the Users. Dawaai
is committed to protecting the personal information of the Users and takes all reasonable
precautions for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s personal information. This Privacy
Policy has been designed and developed to help you understand the following:
- The type of personal information that Dawaai collects from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by Dawaai;
- How and to whom will disclose such information;
- How Dawaai will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the Users; and
- How User’s may access and/ or modify their personal information.
- Personal information is that information through which a person either, directly or indirectly, with the help of other information which is present on Dawaai.pk, can be used to identify the concerned individual.
- Sensitive personal information means information that relates to password, financial information which mainly include bank account details, credit or debit card details, and any other details regarding other payment methods, medical records and history, biometric information, physical, physiological and mental health condition. Information of an individual which is present on a public domain or been furnished by law will not be considered as sensitive personal information.
- User registration on the website.
- To process orders and provide services offered on the website.
- To complete financial transactions and billing of products/services.
- Improvement of services and features offered on the website.
- To deliver personalized information to users.
- Technical administration and customization of website.
- Conducting surveys for research and development.
- Non-personally identifiable information, which is owned by dawaai.pk may be used in a non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes. Dawaai.pk may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an non- personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- Customer care related activities, and to resolve customer complaints and queries.
- In case of any contests conducted by dawaai.pk in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
What is personal information?
Purpose for which your information may be used by Dawaai.pk:
The information collected by Dawaai.pk can be utilized for the following purposes:
Types of personal information collected by Dawaai:
When a user visits our website, we may automatically receive technical information regarding user’s computer/device which includes user’s IP address, operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
During the stay of the user on our website, we may also collect information about the pages viewed, the source from which the user arrived on the website, time spent on specific pages. All this information helps us analyze customers’ needs and preferences, and thus help us in improving our service.
Retention of Information:
To maintain smooth flow of operations, we may retain and submit all such information to the appropriate authorities, or to sellers who request access to such information. We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill our services to you. This may include improving website functionality, enhancing user shopping experience, better website content and for identity verification.