It is best to take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. However, it is recommended to take the medicine at night, before sleeping.
Treatment and control of symptomatic benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) in men with an enlarged prostate to improve symptoms.
It should be avoided in patients with a history of postural hypotension (low BP while standing up) and micturition syncope (getting fainted while urinating), as well as patients awaiting cataract or glaucoma surgery.
Drowsiness, dizziness, ejaculation disorders, hypotension, syncope (getting fainted), depression, blurred vision, rhinitis (ringing in the ear), erectile disorders, tachycardia and palpitations are the most commonly reported side effects of this medicine.
Store this medicine in a cool, dry place, away from heat.
Avoid this medication if:
- You are allergic to this medicine or its contents.
Consult your doctor:
- If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you have a significant medical history, such as kidney or liver diseases, heart disease, blood pressure, cataracts or glaucoma.
- If you experience any sort of sexual problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a family history of heart problems
- If your symptoms are not improving with this medication within the prescribed time.
- If you experience any unfavorable symptoms such as dizziness, fainting, or an irregular heartbeat.
Be careful about:
- Using this drug when you are experiencing vomiting, diarrhea, or low magnesium for any other reasons. Consult your doctor about how to use this medicine.
- The use of alcohol. This should be limited.
- Do not chew the medicine, or crush it.
- Take this medicine on the same time every day for the best results.
- Try to avoid sudden movements. Try to get up slowly when you are lying down, to avoid dizziness
When should I take this medicine?
Can I take this drug with medicines such as sildenafil or tadalafil?
Please consult your doctor and discuss all the medications you are taking before you start taking this drug. Taking this medicine with these drugs may cause dizziness due to very low blood pressure.
Medicines containing tamsulosin
By CCLPack size: 2x10's
By Getz PharmaPack size: 2x10's
By FerozsonsPack size: 20
By Asian ContinentalPack size: 1x10's
By High-QPack size: 2x10's
By SearlePack size: 1x10's