In adults, dosage is 1-2 tsp daily, in children the dosage is 1 tsp daily.
This medication is used in patients with hyperemesis (severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, and possibly dehydration in pregnancy), neuritis (inflammation of one or more nerves), convalescence (it is the slow recovery to health and strength after an illness or injury), general debility (loss of strength), growth and development in children, loss of weight & appetite and in all cases of vitamin B complex and C deficiencies. It is also used in pregnant and lactating females as a dietary supplement.
This medication is contraindicated in patients allergic to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacin (a form of vitamin B3), Nicotinamide (a water-soluble form of vitamin B3), Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), (Thiamine Vitamin B1), and Folic Acid Containing Drugs.
The possible side effects seen with taking this medication includes constipation, diarrhea, upset stomach. These effects are mostly temporary & disappears as soon as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, serious allergic reactions are very rare. However, if symptoms like rash, itching, swelling (especially on the face, throat & tongue area) & difficulty breathing; immediate medical attention should be called.
- It is advised to follow the schedule of this medicine regularly to get maximum benefit from it.
- To help you remember the medicine easily, take it at the exact time each day.
- Keep your doctor or pharmacist known of all the medicines that you are taking as the product may show interact with other medicines and produce serious side effects.
- Also, this medicine interferes with other lab tests, and may produce false test results. So, keep your lab personnel & doctor informed of this drug.
- However, this medicine is not a substitute of proper diet, so keep your diet well balanced & intake vitamins from healthy food.
What is the dosage in adults and children?
Do I need to take this medication regularly?
Yes, use this medication regularly to obtain maximum benefit.
Why are these vitamins important for us?
Vitamins are the building blocks of our body, which if deficient can cause diseases.
What are the symptoms of overdose?
Symptoms of overdose include: stomach pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Seek medical help if any of these symptoms occur.
Is this product a substitute for proper diet?
This product is not a substitute for proper diet, Vitamin B enriched foods include vegetables, meat, fish and poultry.
Medicines containing vitamin-b-complex-plain-and-with-vitamin-c
By Abbott LaboratoriesPack size: 30
By Abbott Laboratories
By PfizerPack size: 120ml
By ICI Pakistan LimitedPack size: 120ml
By GlaxoSmithKlinePack size: 45
By MerckPack size: 120ml
By HimontPack size: 120ml