view bucket
Track Order
Redeem Voucher
Write to us

Call us: (021) 111-329-224


Your Health is Our Priority!

Book the Best Ophthalmologist Online for your Eye Concerns

category heading
Dr. Waheed Shaikh

Dr. Waheed Shaikh




No Slot


Dr. Maryam Ahmed

Dr. Maryam Ahmed




Next available

Sat, 28th Jan

Frequently Asked Questions

Dawaai connects you to a highly qualified Eye specialist who can treat a wide variety of conditions, including vision distortion and allergies. The consultation charges vary for each Eye specialist and are mainly dependent on their level of qualification and experience
All the Ophthalmologists associated with Dawaai are experienced professionals with vast medical knowledge. A brief introduction, including the level of qualification for each doctor, is available on the website. After going through the provided information, you can choose your desired Eye specialist.
Ophthalmologists available on for online consultation are licensed and highly qualified professionals. They can treat non-emergency medical conditions, diagnose mild conditions related to vision distortion or eye allergies, and help patients manage chronic conditions and the associated symptoms.

Explore Blogs

View All

Who is an Eye Specialist?

A doctor who specializes in eye and vision treatment is known as an eye specialist. They have advanced medical training and are licensed medical doctors who practice medicine and surgery. An eye specialist diagnoses and treats eye disorders, conducts eye surgeries, and recommends and prescribes glasses and lenses that best fit your needs.

What is the difference between ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians?

An ophthalmologist is a licensed doctor who can practice eye surgeries and treat other medical conditions related to your eyes.An optometrist can examine, diagnose and treat your eyes but cannot make any surgical interventions. An optician helps in prescribing lenses, eyeglasses, and other visual aids based on your needs.

When to see an Eye-Specialist?

You should see an Eye Specialist when you face the following symptoms:

  • Eye fatigue
  • Eye infection
  • Blurry vision or problems focusing
  • Light sensitivity
  • Dry or itchy eyes
  • Flashes, floaters, and spots
  • Double vision
  • Halos
  • Trouble seeing at night
  • Problem with near or distant vision
  • Frequent headaches
  • Diabetes

Common Problems Treated by an Eye Specialist:

  • Cataract
  • Glaucoma
  • Dry eye
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Sty
  • Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
  • Eye allergies

When to consult an eye specialist:

  • Loss of eyesight or decreased vision in one or both eyes.
  • Seeing abrupt spots or bright flashes of light
  • Watery, blurry, or double vision
  • Changes in your color vision
  • Bulging eyes
  • Unexplained eye redness

Diseases/conditions usually treated by Eye Specialist:

  • Cataract
  • Glaucoma
  • Dry eye
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Sty
  • Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
  • Eye allergies