Please enter reference number, Or go to Order History
Try to avoid the following while taking this medication:
1. Smoking: This will increase the probability of clots, high blood pressure, stroke, etc.
2. Sunlight. Exposure to sunlight may cause rashes.
3. Body fluids: Such as urine, semen, vaginal discharge , and vomit should be handled with precaution. ( gloves, separate laundry, etc.)
4. Driving: or any task that should be avoided when you feel dizzy. Avoid these tasks untill you can perform these tasks confidently.
Avoid this medication if:
1. You are allergic to this medicine, or it's ingredients.
2.You are pregnant, especially in the first few months of pregnancy. It may be harmful to the unborn child.
3. You are breastfeeding.
Consult your doctor if:
1. You have any known drug allergy
2. You are about to undergo any surgical procedure
3. You have a history of bleeding disorders, liver diseases, cancer, stroke, heart diseases, kidney diseases and seizures.
This medicine is used in endometriosis (disorder of the uterus), and also as a contraceptive in women for whom other contraceptives are contraindicated.
Some patients taking this medicine might experience infertility on continuous use, and irregular or prolonged or heavy vaginal bleeding during the first 2 or 3 cycles. If you experience any of these symtpoms please consult your doctor.
Please consult your doctor as a precaution before taking this medicine if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding , severe form of depression or diabetes.
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have a hormone dependent carcinoma (a cancer sensitive to hormones)
What will happen if I skipped one dose?
It is important to take this medicine timely, and your doctor should be consulted when a dose is skipped. Do not take 2 tablets the next day if you skip a dose.
Is it safe for me to take painkillers while on this medication?
There have been no known issues in patients taking painkillers such as ibuprofen and paracetemol while taking this medicine.
Does this medicine contain hormones that will effect ovulation, and pregnancy?
The drug itself is a birth control pill, and man-made hormone. It is designed to avoid pregnancy and stop ovulation.
Can I use this drug after the date of expiry?
Like any other medication, this medication should be discarded after the given date of expiry.
Will this medicine effect my weight, skin, or sleep patterns?
Changes in weight, and sleep patterns, along with acne are common side effects of this medicine, kindly consult your doctor for advice if you are experiencing any of these side effects.
Dawaai's intention is to make sure that it's consumers get information that is accurate, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the information mentioned here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions. Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease.
Up to 20% OFF
Get flat 20% off only on Fridays with Meezan Bank Credit/Debit Card. Use Voucher: MeezanFridays