Meiji Big is a growth formula specially designed for children aged 1 year and above. It provides them with all the nutritional compounds they need and helps maintain an adequacy and balance for their rapid and healthy growth.
Meiji Big has been made after extensive research and examination of breast milk, it offers a complete and balanced nutrition for children. Besides this it gives them smart defense in the following areas:
- Brain development: MEIJI BIG contains components in it, that promote the development of brain and retina, such as polyunsaturated fatty acids and docosahexaenoic acid.
- Intestinal health: It holds an essential prebiotic known as fructooligosaccharides that aids in rising bifidobacterium which is a beneficial bacterium for enhancing the properties of child’s stool and intestine. It also contains nucleotides in it that too increases the good kind of bacteria in intestine and helps prevent diarrhea,
- Immune System: It contains components in it like zinc, FOS, nucleotides, β-carotene, taurine and vitamin A. These are known to improve the overall immune response.
- To prepare a cup of milk, take 210 ml of boiled water
- Add 7 scoops of milk powder in it and stir well
- For one scoop of powder, the standard amount of water to be used is 30 ml
- Advised quantity of cups to consume per day are 2 to 3 while the consistency can be made thicker or thinner by adjusting the powder amount as required.
To lay a strong base for physical development, Meiji Big contains proteins of profound quality in it plus calcium and vitamin D to strengthen the child’s bones and teeth. It also has an adequate amount of iron in it that contributes to better and healthy blood composition. As an additional perk, it also contains milk phospholipids in it to provide the consumers with sphingomyelin.
- Not for intravenous use
- Only use the scoop provided with the product
- Do not use microwave oven to prepare or heat up the milk
- Use the prepared drink immediately and do not store it for later
To keep the content fresh, fix the lid upon it firmly and store it in a clean, cool and dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
Once opened, use the content as soon as possible and advisably in a month.