Johnson’s vita-rich Brightening pomegranate body wash is uniquely designed with Pomegranate flower extract and glycerin for skin brightening and long-lasting moisturization along with gentle cleansing. It has a rich and foamy formula with nourishing properties of natural ingredients to leave your skin beautifully soft and revitalized. Plus the fruity fragrance enhances the user experience.
- Pomegranate flower extract
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Linum Usitassimum Seed Extract
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Glycol Distearate
- Laureth-4 Polyquaternium-7
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Johnson’s vita-rich Brightening pomegranate body wash brightens and provides long-lasting hydration to make your skin beautiful and smooth all day long. It keeps the skin moisturized for 24 hours.
- Pomegranate flower extract has anti-oxidant properties. It brightens the skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and rejuvenates.
- Glycerin has strong moisturizing properties, it attracts moisture from the air and softens the skin.
- Rosewater helps soothe skin, minimize pores, and suppresses the growth of bacteria.
- Flaxseed extracts are rich in antioxidant properties. It also moisturizes the skin and makes it smooth.
- It is infused with a fruity fragrance to provide a premium, luxurious experience to the user.
- What is the shelf life of this body wash?
This body wash is safe to consume for a period of 12 months after opening.
- Should I use a moisturizer/lotion after using this body wash?
This body wash has strong moisturizing properties. However, for best results, you can follow it with a vita-rich lotion.
- What should I do if the body wash goes into my eyes?
If the body wash has entered your eyes it may cause a little irritation. Wash your eyes properly with water.
- How much body wash should I apply?
Take a small amount of body wash, its foamy formula will be sufficient to cover all of your body.
- Can I use it on my hair?
No, using this body wash on your hair is not recommended. Always use shampoo to clean your head.
- Take a small amount of body wash on hands or a shower puff.
- Massage gently on the body to produce lather.
Dosage: Use it every time you take a shower or exactly as instructed by your doctor.
Storage: Store this body wash at room temperature, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.