Johnson's Baby Powder Blossoms can be used to keep your baby's skin dry, velvety, and smooth after each bath or diaper change. The powder is best for babies because it doesn't create allergies or irritation to the skin. As rubbing and chaffing can easily irritate the delicate sensitive skin of a baby, the friction-less layer created by JOHNSON'S Baby Powder keeps your baby's skin healthy and silky-soft. JOHNSON'S Baby Powder is formulated with tiny, round, and slippery particles that glide over baby's skin to prevent friction and leave it feeling beautifully soft and dry while offering calming comfort. It also has a clean, classic aroma.
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric acid.
- Parfum (fragrance)
• Johnson’s Baby Powder Blossoms, 500 gm.
• This product is designed to keep the skin of your infant nice, fresh, and pleasant.
• Intended to protect babies from infection and irritation from external harsh environment
• Purified talc present
• No added parabens or phthalates (harmful chemicals)
• Provides immediate relief from nappy rash
• Clinically proven to be very gentle and mild on the baby’s skin
• Contains clean, classic scent
• This powder is dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic (unlikely to produce allergic reaction)
- Is Johnson baby powder safe to use?
Johnson & Johnson has maintained that their talc-based baby powder is safe to use. Talc, the world's softest mineral, is used to absorb moisture and improve the feel of hundreds of items.
- What are some side effects observed with talcum powder?
Respiratory (breathing) problems are observed in infants if they inhale or ingest talcum powder particles.
- Can baby powder be applied on vagina?
Reports suggest that women should not use products containing natural minerals on their genitals, such as baby powder, genital antiperspirants and deodorants, body wipes, and bath bombs.
- What is a safe substitute for baby powder?
Any moisture-absorbing powders containing cornstarch, baking soda, tapioca starch, arrowroot starch, kaolin clay, rice starch, and oat flour blends are examples of healthy alternatives to baby powder.