JOHNSON'S Baby Jelly Fragrance Free is specially created to protect newborn baby skin from moisture and nappy rash by producing a gentle protective barrier against wetness. The jelly is infused with nourishing oil that locks in moisture to keep your baby's delicate skin feeling silky and smooth. It has been clinically shown to be mild. It helps protect baby’s dry skin on elbows, heel, and lips. It has Triple Action Protection-Safety, Mildness & Effectiveness in maintaining the softness and smoothness of baby’s skin.
- C11-13 Isoparaffin
- Johnson’s Baby Jelly Fragrance free,100 ml.
- Mildness formula that has been clinically tested
- Designed specifically for the skin of newborn babies.
- Provides 24 hour moisture protection
- Aids in the creation of a water-resistant barrier.
- Moisture is locked in, which protects the skin.
- Paraben-free (preservative), hypoallergenic (unlikely to cause allergic reaction), and dye-free
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tests confirm the absence of fragrance from the jelly
- Can you use Johnson’s Baby Jelly on the face?
Yes, it can be used on the face after cleansing it with a face wash. When applied at nighttime it has shown to cure dry patches and more effective than other petroleum jelly.
- What is the best way to utilize Johnson's baby jelly?
Use as a moisturizer after giving baby a bath and as a barrier against wetness after nappy change.
- Is Johnson's Baby Jelly a safe choice?
JOHNSON'S Baby Unscented Jelly, with its clinically proven mildness, helps your baby's skin keep its natural moisture and avoids nappy rash by forming a light protective skin barrier.
- What is the purpose of petroleum jelly?
Petroleum jelly's benefits include healing small scrapes and burns on the skin, moisturize face, hands, and other parts of your body; diaper rash can be avoided, and prevents strains from hair dye or nail polish.
- What is the use of baby jelly?
Baby jellies like pure petroleum jelly show effectiveness against sensitive skin, nappy rashes and protect from minor burns and cuts.