Morinaga BF-2 is a follow-up formula especially designed for children older than 6 months of age to complement the weaning diet or when breastfeeding is not an option. It is an essential source of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients necessary for supporting the normal growth and development of the child. It prevents nutritional deficiencies and also supports the digestive and immune systems.
- Demineralized whey
- Skimmed milk
- Vegetable oil
- Fish oil
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, & K
- Linoleic acid
- Alpha-linoleic acid
- Folic acid
Type: Follow-up formula.
- Key Benefits:
- Morinaga BF-2 fulfills the nutritional needs of children older than 6 months of age who are on a weaning diet.
- Morinaga BF-2 is a good substitute for breastmilk if it is not available because of medical or other reasons.
- Lactoferrin acts as an anti-microbial agent by binding to iron, preventing its use by harmful bacteria. It supports the immune system and also acts as an immunomodulating anti-inflammatory agent
- Galacto-oligosaccharides are prebiotics that stimulate non-harmful bacteria, such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. They can improve stool frequency and decrease fecal pH
- Nucleotides enhance the immune function, aid in gastrointestinal development, and promote the development of beneficial bacteria.
- DHA plays a key role in the structure, function, and development of the brain, nerves, and eye.
- It helps in preventing deficiency of nutrients during and even after the weaning period
- It is a source of essential vitamins and minerals for the overall growth of the child.
- Which minerals are present in this formula?
- What should I do if I have misplaced the provided spoon?
If you have misplaced the provided spoon, take 4.3 grams of powder for every 30ml of water. Each scoop is equal to 4.3 grams of powder.
- How to know if my baby is allergic to this formula?
Read the ingredients carefully to avoid allergens. If allergic, the baby may show the following symptoms:
- Excessive crying
- Loose, watery stools
- What will happen if I put less quantity of powder than required?
Take the water powder ratio exactly as mentioned in the feeding chart. If you mix less powder than required, your child might not get the nutrients required.
- Can I reuse the mixed preparation?
No, do not reuse this preparation. Discard the unused preparation because it may get spoiled.
- Wash your hands and utensils properly before using this product.
- Warm up clean, drinking water and leave it to cool down to moderately warm temperature.
- Mix the powder with water according to the feeding table.
- Mix well to dissolve all the powder.
- 6-9 months: 4-5 feedings per day.
- 9-12 months: 3-4 feedings per day.
- 1-2 years: 2-3 feedings per day.
- Over 2 years: 2 feedings per day.
Storage: Store BF-2 at a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not freeze the powder.