Enfamil O-lac is a lactose-free formula. It is perfect for bottle-fed infants with digestive problems, such as bloating, wind, and diarrhea. A dietary management supplement for lactose intolerance, its formula is based on milk protein.
- Ingredients: (Include main ingredients and prioritize)
- Glucose syrup
- vegetable oils
- milk protein
- ARA and DHA
- Vitamin A, D, C, E, K, B6 and B12
- calcium phosphate
- sodium citrate
- emulsifier (soya lecithin)
- potassium citrate
- magnesium phosphate
- calcium carbonate
- sodium L-ascorbate
- choline chloride
- ferrous sulphate
- Retinyl palmitate
b) Form: Powder.
• Enfamil O-lac is for the management of lactose intolerance in babies. This formula is suitable for bottle-fed babies from birth.
- The lactose-free formula can be used as the sole source of nourishment in infants up to 6 months or as part of a mixed diet for older infants and children.
• It is dietary management of infants with digestive problems such as diarrhea, bloating, and gas due to lactose intolerance.
- The choice of glucose syrup as a carbohydrate source makes the product easy to digest.
• Includes a blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk, that play a
structural and functional role in the development of the brain and eye.
- The osmolarity of i.e155 mOsm/l helps assure good feeding acceptance even in infants with common feeding problems.
• It is a source of essential vitamins and minerals for the overall growth of the child.
Consult your doctor before giving this formula to your child.
Hold the baby while feeding.
Only prepare one feed at a time.
Discard the unused preparation.
Do not dissolve the powder in any liquid other than boiled water.
Do not increase the dosage without consulting your doctor.
Which minerals are present in this formula?
What is the use of cow’s milk protein in this formula?
The cow's milk protein gives it a regular taste and appearance as any other standard nutritional formula.
How to know if my child is allergic to this formula?
Read the ingredients carefully to avoid allergens. If allergic, the child may show the following symptoms:
- Excessive crying
- Loose, watery stools
What will happen if I put less quantity of powder than required?
Take the water powder ratio exactly as mentioned in the feeding chart. If you mix less powder than required, your child might not get the full benefits of the product.
What will happen if I put more scoops of powder than required?
Take the water powder ratio exactly as mentioned in the feeding chart. If you mix more powder than required, your child may experience digestive issues.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Wash your hands and utensils properly before using this formula.
- Warm-up clean, drinking water and leave it to cool down to moderately warm temperature.
- Mix the powder with water according to the feeding table.
- Mix well to dissolve all the powder.
- 0-2 weeks: 6 feedings per day
- 2-4 weeks: 5-6 feedings per day
- 1-2 months: 5 feedings per day
- 2-4 months: 4-5 feedings per day
- 4-6 months: 4 feedings per day
- >6 months: 2-3 feedings per day
- Or as recommended by your doctor.
- Store Enfamil O-Lac at a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not freeze the powder.