English Anti-bacterial toothpaste has the latest technology in oral care. It helps in fighting cavities, bad breath and creates a pro shield which keeps the gums healthy.
The 12- hour pro formula protects your teeth and gum and spearmint flavor keeps your breath healthy and fresh.
- Sodium fluoride
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- PEG 600
- CMC gum
- Sodium saccharin
- White film.
Type/size: English Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste,140gms.
- Prevents tartar buildup
- English Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste prevents cavities.
- It leaves your mouth feeling extra fresh and clean.
- It freshens breath.
- It whitens teeth.
- It inhibits buildup of plaque and bacteria.
- What is the shelf life of this product?
English Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste has a shelf life of 2 years.
- What are the benefits of fluoride?
Fluoride in toothpastes strengthens tooth enamel which aids in preventing tooth decay. Moreover, it helps in removing plaque and inhibits settling of bacteria on and between teeth.
- When should children start brushing teeth?
It is recommended that a child’s teeth be brushed as soon as he/she starts eating solid food which is usually by the age of 18 months.
- What will happen if I swallow my toothpaste?
Swallowing a small amount of English Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste will not cause any significant adverse effect, however, swallowing a large amount of toothpaste can cause serious health issues.
- How long does this toothpaste take to work?
You will be able to see a significant improvement in your condition after four weeks of continuous use.