Herbo natural Ovuline capsules are oral supplements containing natural ingredients to maintain the ovarian health of females. It is effective to manage ovarian disorders and regulating the menstrual cycle. Daily use of Ovuline enhances ovulation and increases the chances of conceiving. It is also found effective to manage infertility.
- Aloe barbadensis extract
- Cinnamoum zeylanicum extract
- Lysine hydrochloride
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin D3.
Size: 30 capsules.
- Ovuline capsules manage ovarian health and improve the functioning of ovaries.
- Supports healthy ovulation and helps in managing infertility.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle and aids in reducing weight.
- Aloe barbadensis lowers cholesterol levels, resulting in restoration of ovarian steroids status.
- Improves insulin function and sensitivity and lowers lipid profile in females suffering PCOS.
- Iron reduces the risk of ovarian-related fertility problems.
- Calcium and magnesium are necessary for pregnancy, they activate the fertilized egg.
- Folate metabolism affects ovarian function, implantation, and the entire process of pregnancy.
- Vitamin D is necessary for the growth of eggs and follicles. It plays an important role in ovarian health by altering FSH, progesterone, and serum anti-mullerian hormone.
- What to do if I have missed a dose?
If you’ve missed a dose, skip it. Take the next dose on time, do not double the dose.
- Is this supplement safe?
Yes, this is a safe supplement made using all-natural substances.
- Does this supplement expire?
Yes, the expiry date is mentioned on the packet. Do not use this supplement if expired.
- Is it safe to use every day?
Yes, it is safe to use every day. However, consult your doctor for the duration of this supplement.
- How long should I use this supplement?
You can use this supplement for as long as your doctor has instructed you to.
- Before using this supplement, inform your doctor about your complete medical history.
- Close the container tightly after each use.
- Do not use more than prescribed.
- Do not alter the dosage.
- Quit, if you experience serious side effects.
When not to use: Do not use this supplement if you’re allergic to any of its constituents.
Side effects: No side effects have been reported with the recommended use of this supplement.
Pregnancy: This supplement is probably safe during pregnancy. However, consult your doctor before using this supplement.
Lactation: This supplement is probably safe during nursing. However, consult your doctor before using this supplement.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Take this supplement by mouth.
- Take it with a glass of water.
- Take one capsule daily.
- Or exactly as instructed by your doctor.
Storage: Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.