Herbo Shilajeet gold is a dietary supplement that acts as a superfood, especially for males. It is enriched with essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Low testosterone levels in males can result in severe physical and sexual weakness in males, regular use of Shilajeet gold can help in overcoming this problem. It increases testosterone levels and aids fertility. Shilajeet gold boosts the sexual drive and performance without medicines. Boosts the mood and battles chronic fatigue. It is also good for heart, liver, and immune health.
Ingredients: Shilajit extract.
Size: 30 capsules.
- Herbo Shilajeet gold is an effective dietary supplement for sexual weakness and low libido in males. It is a natural aphrodisiac and helps with male fertility. It increases testosterone levels with regular use.
- It contains more than 85 vitamins essential for physical weakness and different medical conditions.
- Fulvic acid in Shilajit extract acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, reducing the factors responsible for aging.
- Humic acid and iron in Shilajit extract are effective in treating iron deficiency anemia.
- It acts as an anti-viral accounting for its wide range of minerals and nutrients.
- Boosts liver and heart health and supports the immune system.
- Controls the glucose levels in the blood, beneficial for diabetic patients.
- It is a rejuvenating herb and an adaptogen, helps in adapting regular stress.
- Energizes and boosts the mood.
- Can females use Herbo Shilajeet gold?
Yes, females can also take this supplement but after consulting a doctor.
- Can I take this supplement if I have active heart disease?
Always consult a doctor before using any supplement if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
- Can I take this supplement with milk?
Yes, you can take this supplement with milk if you want to, water is preferable.
- Does this supplement expire?
Yes, the expiry date is mentioned on the packet. Do not use this supplement if expired.
- What are the signs of low testosterone levels?
- Hair loss
- Decreased libido
- Increased body fat
- Loss of muscle mass.