Qarshi Joshanda is an herbal remedy made with liquoric extract, Vasaka Khashkhash, starch, maiden hair fern and hyssop ephedra. It acts as an expectorant (promotes secretion of sputum by air passages) useful for flu, cough, and colds. It helps with congestion in the chest, stuffiness in the nose, and a sore throat. Joshanda is a herb that is used to treat colds, coughs, phlegm, and other respiratory problems. It is prescribed for the treatment of the flu, influenza, and a sore throat. It is used to alleviate nasal congestion and provide relief in the event of asthma. Joshanda can be used in herbal tea, as its every sip imparts freshness, tranquilly, and a lovely aroma, as well as warmth.
- Liquorice Extract
- Vasaka Khashkhash
- Maiden hair fern
- Tea Herbal Extract (Peppermint Ext., Fennel oil, Eucalyptus oil)
- Sodium Benzoate
Variant/Type/Size: Qarshi Johar Joshanda 30 sachets
- An herbal formula containing liquorice extract and other natural herbal extracts in it
- Helps relieve cold, phlegm, cough, and respiratory congestion.
- Can be used in conditions like influenza, flu, and sore throat
- Helps clear nasal congestion
- Relieves asthmatic condition
What ingredients are present in Qarshi Johar Joshanda?
It contains natural ingredient like Liquorice extract, Vasaka Khashkhash, Starch, Maiden hair fern.
- What are the benefits of Qarshi Johar Joshanda?
It is indicated for relieving cold, phlegm, cough, and respiratory congestion.
- How does Qarshi Johar Joshanda help with throat pain?
It relieves sore throat pain and agitation by reducing inflammation in the throat, inducing relaxing effects, and reducing pain and agitation
- Can qarshi johar joshanda be used in pregnancy/lactation?
Consult your doctor on correct guidance for its use in pregnancy and lactation
- How do you take Qarshi Johar Joshanda?
It should be used with the advice and as recommendation of your doctor.
When not to use: Use it only if prescribed by your doctor
Side Effects: Until now no side effects have been reported. Consult a doctor immediately if condition