Listerine Miswak mouthwash is an alcohol-free, powerful, germ-killing mouthwash with the natural properties of Miswak extract to provide a 3x cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Mouthwash has more teeth coverage than brushing and flossing alone. It helps to cleanse the mouth, inhibits the growth of germs, promotes healthy gums, reduces plaque and tartar, and helps to prevent cavities. Regular use of Listerine Miswak mouthwash provides complete oral wellness and a long-lasting fresh breath.
- Miswak (Salvadora Persica) extract
- Propylene glycol
- Poloxamer 407
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Zinc chloride
- Benzoic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Methyl salicylate
- Sodium fluoride
- Sodium saccharin
- Listerine Miswak mouthwash contains the traditional benefits of Miswak; provides complete oral wellness.
- Inhibits plaque/tartar accumulation and the growth of microorganisms while preventing gum diseases.
- Miswak extract is rich in minerals such as chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and potassium.
- Prevents the development and severity of tooth decay.
- Strengthens the enamel for stronger and healthier teeth.
- Provides longer-lasting fresh breath to boost your confidence.
- Can children use this mouthwash?
Yes, children over 12 years of age can use this mouthwash. Use 10ml of mouthwash after brushing. Do not give it to children under 12 years of age.
- Is this mouthwash supposed to tingle?
Yes, most mouthwashes are supposed to produce a tingling sensation in the mouth. However, the tingling should not be painful. Consult your doctor if the mouthwash is not suiting you.
- Should I rinse my mouth with water after using this mouthwash?
No, rinsing your mouth with water is not recommended. It might affect the properties of the mouthwash. Spit out the solution and don’t think to rinse.
- How long should I wait before drinking water after using this mouthwash?
Before drinking water, wait for at least 30 minutes after using this mouthwash.
- Is it safe to use mouthwash every day?
Like brushing and flossing, using mouthwash every day is a great addition to your daily oral care routine. It is safe and recommended by doctors.
- Before using this mouthwash inform your doctor about your complete medical history, especially about the mouth.
- Do not swallow the mouthwash.
- Inform your doctor if it causes irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
When not to use: Do not use this mouthwash if you’re allergic to any of its constituents.
Pregnancy: This mouthwash is considered safe during pregnancy as long as you don’t swallow.
Lactation: This mouthwash is considered safe during nursing as long as you don’t swallow.
- Pour 20ml of Listerine into a cup.
- Don’t dilute the solution in water.
- Rinse your mouth with Listerine for 30 seconds.
- Spit out the solution.
- Use twice daily in the morning and evening after brushing or exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- Adults: 20ml.
- Children: 10ml.
Storage: Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.