Meiji Lactoless is a special lactose-free formula for babies with lactose intolerance or lactase deficiency. Lactose intolerance is a digestive disorder that causes an inability to digest lactose. It contains easily digestible and absorbable milk proteins with a well-balanced blend of essential nutrients required for the complete nutrition of the baby.
- Refined vegetable oils
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, & K
- Glucose syrup
- Calcium caseinate
- Citric acid
- Soybean lecithin
Type: Lactose-free formula.
- Meiji Lactoless is a lactose-free formula for babies with lactose intolerance.
- DHA and ARA play a key role in the structure, function, and development of the brain, nerves, and eye.
- Taurine hydrates the newborn’s body, improves digestion, and strengthens the immune and nervous system. It is considered necessary for brain and retina development.
- Vitamin A, zinc, and Taurine support the immune system.
- Contains a balanced ratio of iron, calcium, and other minerals that tend to be lacking in typical baby food.
- Choline makes the memory strong and helps in sharp learning.
- It is a complete nutritional dose for the baby with a sucrose-free formula.
- What are the symptoms of lactose intolerance?
- Abdominal cramps
- Shortness of breath.
- Which minerals are present in this formula?
- How to know if my baby is allergic to this formula?
Read the ingredients carefully to avoid allergens. If allergic, the baby may show the following symptoms:
- Excessive crying
- Loose, watery stools
- How many times should I give Lactoless to my baby?
Please refer to the feeding table on the packet. Feed your baby according to its age and weight.
- Can I reuse the mixed preparation?
No, do not reuse this preparation. Discard the unused preparation because it may get spoiled.