NI-Mom fulfills daily nutritional requirements of pregnant females and fetuses (baby in mother’s womb). It is enriched with essential nutrients that aid in physical and mental development of a baby during pregnancy and lactation. DHA and choline in NI-Mom enhance the development of the baby's brain and nervous system. Iron, calcium, and other nutrients help in physical growth and strengthen the immunity of the baby. Prebiotics help in maintaining intestinal health.
- Formula milk for pregnant and lactating females,
- 400 gm.
2. Key Benefits:
- Fulfills nutritional needs of pregnant and lactating females as well as their babies.
- Aids in the development of the baby's brain and nervous system.
- Sharpens vision.
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Improves metabolism of pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as their babies.
- Maintains baby’s good intestinal environment.
- Prevents neural tube defects.
How long can I take NI-Mom?
You can take NI-Mom from the first month of pregnancy till your lactating period. Consult your doctor before its use.
Can NI-Mom be taken if my stomach is upset?
It may be taken as it contains prebiotics that maintain intestinal health, but it is preferred to consult your doctor if your condition is persistent.
Can non-pregnant or non-lactating females consume NI-Mom?
Yes, it can be used by females who are not lactating or pregnant.
Is NI-Mom alone sufficient to meet the dietary requirements of pregnant and lactating females?
A proper diet plan should be followed along with the use of NI-Mom by pregnant and lactating females.
Can females with gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy) take NI-Mom?
Consult your gynecologist before taking NI-Mom if you have gestational diabetes.
- Do not use NI-Mom milk powder if the quality seal is broken.
- Do not add more or less than the recommended amount of NI-Mom milk powder in water.
- Do not heat the formula in the microwave oven.
- Drink the prepared formula milk immediately or store it in the refrigerator if it is to be consumed later.
- Refrigerated prepared milk can be used upto 24 hours.
- Discard unrefrigerated prepared milk within 1 hour, and refrigerated prepared milk after 24 hours.
- Use it before the expiry date.
- Do not freeze or store NI-Mom at high temperatures.
Pregnancy: NI-Mom is recommended for pregnant females.
Lactation: NI-Mom is recommended for lactating females.
- Wash your hands and utensils before preparing NI-Mom formula milk.
- Take lukewarm clean drinking water.
- Mix the powder in water according to the feeding table.
- Mix well to dissolve all the powder.
- Drink immediately.
- Refrigerated prepared formula can be used for up to 24 hours.
- Do not use it if the mixture is over 24 hours old.
a) Dosage: Use NI-Mom as prescribed by your doctor.
b) Storage: Store NI-Mom at room temperature. Keep it away from direct heat, sunlight, and moisture. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.