?NL-33 lactose-free is a milk protein-based, lactose-free formula for infants with lactose intolerance. Lactose intolerance is a digestive disorder that causes an inability to digest lactose. NL-33 lactose-free is an ideal replacement for infant formulas that cause abdominal discomfort to the infants.
- Vegetable oils
- Calcium Caseinate
- Vitamin A, B, C, D. E, & K
- Amino acids.
- Form: Powder
- Type: Lactose-free formula.
- NL-33 lactose-free formula is a replacement for ordinary infant formula in infants with lactose intolerance.
- It is an alternate for infant formula when infants suffer from diarrhea or abdominal discomfort.
- High in protein, which is the building block of our body tissues.
- It provides essential nutrition and energy to the infant.
- It is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- It can be used by galactosemic infants.
- Linoleic acid plays an important role in the growth and development of infants.
- What are the symptoms of lactose intolerance?
- Abdominal cramps
- Shortness of breath.
- Which vitamins are present in this formula?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- How many scoops should I use for 60 ml of water?
Seller recommends adding 1 scoop of NL-33 lactose-free powder for every 30ml of water. For 60ml, add 2 scoops of powder.
- What will happen if I put less quantity of powder than required?
Take the water powder ratio exactly as mentioned in the feeding chart. If you mix less powder than required, your child might not get the nutrients required.
- Can I reuse the mixed preparation?
No, do not reuse this preparation. Discard the unused preparation because it may get spoiled.