Nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder is a clinically tested formula milk powder. Its recipe is the closest to breast milk which is why it is the healthiest and safest formula milk powder for growing infants. Nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder is fortified with high quality optimal proteins, recommended levels of DHA and dietary fibers, and prebiotics which support healthy growth and development. Nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder fulfils the nutritional requirements of an infant at the most delicate stage of growth and development.
- Vegetable oils
- Skim based
- Whey protein
- Soy lecithin
- Corn syrup solids
- Sodium ascorbate
- Calcium carbonate
- Choline chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium caseinate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Magnesium phosphate
- Ferrous sulphate
- DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- Zinc sulfate
- Cytidine monophosphate
- Retinyl palmitate
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Uridine monophosphate
- Ascorbic acid
- Adenosine monophosphate
- Calcium pantothenate
- Cupric sulfate
- Guanosine monophosphate
- Thiamine hydrochloride
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Manganese sulfate
- Sodium iodide
- Folic acid
- Sodium selenite
Type/size: Follow on formula milk powder, 400gm.
- Nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder fulfils the nutritional requirements of an infant.
- It supports healthy growth and development of cognitive functions.
- DHA enhances normal brain growth and function.
- Prebiotics strengthen immune system.
- Proteins facilitate muscle growth.
- Nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder facilitates heathy growth and development by fulfilling the daily requirements of vitamins and minerals.
- Can I give nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder to my 14 months old baby?
Infants older than 12 months need to be given complimentary foods with this formula milk to fulfil their nutritional requirements.
- Can I add sugar in nuralac infant formula milk?
Please do not add sugar or any artificial sweetener in nuralac infant formula milk.
- What will happen if I reduce the powder water ratio?
Reducing the powder water ratio will result in lesser nutrients being delivered to your infant.
- Can I use cold water to prepare nuralac infant formula milk?
It is recommended to use lukewarm water for preparing nuralac infant formula milk.
- How many times in a day do I need to give my infant formula milk?
Please consult the feeding table to know about the appropriate number of feedings according to your infant’s age.
- Nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder should be used within 4 weeks of opening.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not alter the dosage without consulting with a doctor.
- Do not alter the powder/water ratio.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
- Do not use if the quality seal is broken or missing.
- Do not heat reconstituted product in a microwave.
- Do not freeze nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder.
- Tightly close the package after each use and keep it in a cool and dry place.
When not to use: Do not use nuralac-2 follow on formula milk powder if your infant is allergic to any of its constituents.