Pediasure is a nutritional supplement uniquely formulated for children of the age group (2-10 years). It contains 37 vital nutrients including proteins, minerals, and vitamins essential for the healthy growth and development of children. It prevents nutritional deficiencies and aids in overall growth. Chocolate flavor makes it more enjoyable for younger children.
- Hydrolyzed corn starch
- Cocoa powder
- Vitamin A, B, C, & E
- Soya lecithin
- Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Pediasure is a balanced, healthy, and complete nutritional supplement for children.
- It is a source of 37 vital nutrients important for the growth and development of children.
- It is specially formulated to provide maximum dietary macro and micronutrients.
- Growth nutrients support the height and weight gain in children.
- Medium-chain triglycerides are a source of fat and help the child in gaining weight.
- Pediasure contains micronutrients, prebiotics, probiotics, selenium, copper, and vitamins that support the immune system of children.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides promote the growth of good bacteria and help in inhibiting the growth of pathogenic intestinal bacteria.
- DHA, folic acid, choline, Taurine, iodine, and vitamin B12 aid in the development of a healthy brain.
- Protein, calcium, and vitamin D help in bone and muscle development.
- Is this product available in other flavors?
Yes, this product comes in three flavors: strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. Vanilla and strawberry are also available on Dawaai.pk.
- Does this supplement expire?
Yes, the expiry date will be mentioned on the packet. However, the shelf life of this supplement is 18 months.
- Does Pediasure help in gaining weight?
Yes, Pediasure contains growth nutrients that provide complete, balanced nutrition and is scientifically shown to increase height and weight.
- How does it decrease the infection rate?
It decreases the infection rate by aiding the immune system of the body. A healthy immune system can fight off microorganisms that might cause infections.
- Can I add the powder in hot water?
No, do not add the powder in hot water as it may compromise the probiotics. Use room temperature or warm water less than 35 degrees Celsius.
- Before using this supplement, inform your doctor about the complete medical history of your child especially of allergies and Galactosaemia.
- It is not natural milk and should not be used for medicinal purposes.
- Prepare one feed at a time and use the provided scoop only.
- Do not heat in a microwave oven.
- Do not use more than prescribed.
Pregnancy: This nutritional supplement is for use in children only. However, it is safe to use during pregnancy.
Lactation: This nutritional supplement is for use in children only. However, it is safe to use in nursing females.
- Add 5 leveled scoops of powder in 190ml of water.
- Mix it well and give it to your child.
Dosage: Use it exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Usually, 2-3 feedings per day.
Storage: Store Pediasure at room temperature, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.