Pediasure is a clinically proven nutritional supplement for children; a rich source of proteins, minerals, such as iron and calcium, and essential vitamins, such as Vitamin D.
Pediasure from Abbot Nutrition is a clinically-proven nutritional supplement that helps children grow who are falling behind on growth or have a considerably slower growth rate than other children their age.
It is a rich source of proteins, minerals, such as iron and calcium, and essential vitamins, such as Vitamin D.
Children with any severe nutritional deficiencies, growth abnormalities, and children younger than 3 years of age should only be administered Pediasure after consulting with a doctor.
Pediasure is available in powder form which is reconstituted in water. For most children, 5 scoops of water are dissolved in 190 ml (3/4th glass of water). However, please consult your doctor before use as your child’s requirements may be different.
Please store this product at room temperature (18-25 Celsius). Keep it away from excessive light, moisture, and children.
Please read the leaflet provided with the product for further storage guidance.
- Shake or stir thoroughly before having it with water.
- Use continuously for the best results.
- Check the expiry date and use it appropriately.
- Inform your doctor if your child experiences any abnormal reaction to the product.
- What does Pediasure contain?
Each serving of Pediasure contains:
- Vitamin D, which promotes healthy growth and normal functioning of the immune system
- Calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and normal development
- Essential proteins for healthy development
- Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 for a strong immune system
- Essential fatty acids, such as omega-3 and omega-6 for progressive brain development
- Iron, for healthy functioning of the body
- Prebiotic Fiber, promotes digestive tract health
- Can I use Pediasure if my child is Lactose-intolerant?
Pediasure is suitable for Lactose-intolerant children who may or may not be experiencing slow growth. However, please consult your doctor before giving it to your child.
- Is Pediasure gluten-free?
Pediasure is a gluten-free product. However, please consult your doctor before giving it to your child.
- How will Pediasure help my child grow?
Pediasure boosts immunity, and improves appetite and good eating habits. These beneficial changes, ultimately, encourage growth and increase nutritional adequacy in children.
- At what age can I give my child Pediasure?
Pediasure is recommended for children between 3 to 10 years of age. Please consult your doctor for further guidance.
- How long does Pediasure take to work?
Pediasure, when taken regularly and as prescribed by your doctor, begins working within 4 weeks and you may notice visible results in about 8 weeks. However, results may be delayed in some children.