Dr. Reckeweg R-78 drops is a homeopathic remedy for treating various eye problems such as conjunctivitis, blepharitis, eye strain, diplopia, and incipient cataract. Aconitum in R-78 drops acts as an analgesic and relieves pain. These drops treat conjunctivitis and blepharitis (inflammation of eyelids), it relieves the watering eyes, reduces swelling of eyelids, irritation of mucous membrane. It also relieves the condition of dysopsia (difficulty of vision) caused due to eye strain.
- Apis mellifica
- Euphorbia cyparissias
- Kalium carbonicum
- Mercurius bijodatus
- Rhus toxicodendron
- Scrophularia nodosa
- It relieves strain on eyes.
- Reduces swelling of the eye.
- Prevents watery eyes.
- Prevents irritation of mucous membrane.
- Reduces redness of eyes and prevents purulent inflammation.
- Treats photophobia (sensitivity to light).
What is the use of R-78 drops?
R-78 drops are used for treating various eye problems and their symptoms.
Q2. Can R-78 drops be used for longer duration?
Consult your doctor for the dose and duration of R-78 drops.
Q3. What are the side effects of homeopathy?
As homeopathic remedies are considered to be well tolerated no side effects have been reported with its use.
Q4. Can it be used with other medicines?
Yes, you may use it with other medicines upon consulting your doctor.
Q5. Are these drops safe to use?
Yes, they are safe to use.
- Before using R-78 drops make sure the quality seal is intact.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- If no improvement is seen, then dose should be increased upon doctor’s consultation.
- In case of worsening of symptoms or any allergic reaction discontinue its use.
When Not to use: Do not use R-78 drops if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Side Effects: No side effects have been reported with the recommended use of R-78 drops. In case of any allergic reaction, stop using it and consult your doctor immediately.
Pregnancy: Pregnant females should consult their doctor before the use of R-78 drops.
Lactation: Lactating females should consult their doctor before the use of R-78 drops.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- It is advised to take 20 drops in some water 3 times daily.
Storage: Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from heat and sunlight. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.