Dr. Reckeweg R-82 drops is a homeopathic remedy for relieving various types of fungal infections as well as their associated symptoms. It stimulates the defense mechanism of the body and provides antigenic relief. Chlamydia trachomatis in these drops treats rickettsia and also blocks the chlamydia spores, echinacea angustifolia fortifies immune system and cleanses lymph, zincum metallicum stimulates absorption of zinc and relieves foggy headedness that causes inability to concentrate. These drops contain tecoma which is the strongest known antifungal.
- Aspergillus niger
- Candida albicans
- Mycosis fungoides
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Echinacea angustifolia
- Zincum metallicum
Size: 22 ml
- Strengthens immune systems.
- Cleanses lymph.
- Relieves foggy headedness.
- Stimulate zinc absorption.
- Enhances the ability to concentrate.
- Treats antifungal infections efficiently.
Q1. What is the use of R-82 drops?
R-82 drops are used to treat fungal infections and its associated symptoms.
Q2. Can R-82 drops be used for longer duration?
Consult your doctor for the dose and duration of R-82 drops.
Q3. What are the side effects of homeopathy?
As homeopathic remedies are considered to be well tolerated no side effects have been reported with its use.
Q4. Can it be used with other medicines?
Yes, you may use it with other medicines upon consulting your doctor.
Q5. Are these drops safe to use?
Yes, they are safe to use.
- Before using R-82 drops make sure the quality seal is intact.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- If no improvement is seen, then dose should be increased upon doctor’s consultation.
- In case of worsening of symptoms or any allergic reaction discontinue its use.
When Not to use: Do not use R-82 drops if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Side Effects: It may cause extreme bowel cleansing and loose stools, in that case reduce the dose and then buildup gradually. In case of any allergic reaction, stop using it and consult your doctor immediately.
Pregnancy: Pregnant females should consult their doctor before the use of R-82 drops.
Lactation: Lactating females should consult their doctor before the use of R-82 drops.
Directions for use/Dosage:
- It can be used for external application, applying several drops to the area of application twice daily.
- For internal use it is advised to take 10 drops 3 times daily.
- To prevent recurrence, take 5 drops every other day.
- In case of sensitivity to alcohol, take 10 drops in some water.
- For children below 2 years of age, administer drops on the belly button and rub in the skin.
Storage: Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from heat and sunlight. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.