The Re Plat Papaya Leaf Extract Syrup is made from naturally extracted Carica papaya leaves and is an excellent natural remedy for dengue patients as it treats Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count). Papaya leaf juice for dengue is highly effective in accelerating the platelet count that depletes during high fever by the virus. With Re Plat Syrup’s Carica papaya leaf formula, you can notice an improvement in the blood platelet count and white blood cells count in just 48 Hours.
Carica papaya leaf extract
120 ml Syrup
- Effective in treating low platelets caused by high fever in infectious disorders like dengue, malaria, and chikungunya.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Boost immunity in impaired people
- Helps with gastrointestinal disorders and nerve pain as well
- Before using Re Plat Papaya Leaf Extract Syrup make sure the quality seal is intact
- Do not use it after its date of expiry
- Do not leave the jar opened
- Put the lid on properly after each use
- Do not if allergic to Papaya
- Keep out of children's reach.
When not to use
-Do not use Re Plat Papaya Leaf Extract Syrup if you are allergic to Papaya.
No side effects have been reported with the mindful use of Re Plat Papaya Leaf Extract Syrup. In case of any allergic reaction, stop using it and seek medical guidance immediately.
Pregnant females should consult their doctor before using Re Plat Papaya Leaf Extract Syrup.
Lactating females should consult their doctor before using