Rose water is an all-rounder for perfect and spot-free skin, created by steaming rose petals in water. It has numerous benefits for the skin that are proven scientifically. Rose water acts as a toner because of its soothing and anti-bacterial properties, it reduces excess sebum production and soothes the irritated, acne-prone skin.It gently hydrates your skin and provides an instant fresh feel. Along with its skin benefits, its fragrance uplifts the mood and reduces stress. Rose water is a completely safe, dermatologically-tested product.
- Rose water is used as a toner because of its anti-bacterial and soothing properties.
- Reduces excess sebum production and clarifies the appearance of pores.
- Soothes irritated, acne-prone skin and reduces itching and irritation from razor burns.
- Rich in antioxidants; helps to fight harmful free radicals and reverses the damage caused by UV rays and pollution.
- Reduces acne and prevents further breakouts with its strong cleansing properties.
- Rose water fragrance has mood-boosting properties, it reduces stress and promotes a relaxed state.
Directions For Use
Directions for use
- Pour the liquid on a cotton pad.
- Sweep it across your face.
- Or spray it directly to your face.
- For external use only.
Use it as needed or exactly as instructed.
Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
What is the benefit of using rose water toner as compared to conventional toners?
Conventional toners contain harmful chemicals that are harmful to the skin and might dry out the skin. Rose water is a natural skin toner, it has soothing and antibacterial properties.
How many times can I use this product?
Although it contains natural rose water but do not use this product more than twice a day.
Will it cause itching on my face?
Usually, it doesn’t cause itching on your face however if you feel itching after use, stop using it immediately and wash your face with clean, cold water.
Will rose water darken my skin?
No, there is no such side effect related to the use of rose water. Rose water is used to lighten skin pigmentation.
Can I use this product on my hair?
It is recommended to use this product on your face. However, pure rose water is safe to use on your hair too.