Sarang garlic honey provides a healthy blend of wild honey and garlic. Honey apart from its significant taste is a powerful source of healing; offers management of several ailments. Garlic has strong antibacterial and disease-fighting properties. The blend of Honey and garlic provides a wide spectrum of beneficial properties such as strong antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. Regular use of Sarang garlic honey helps to manage various health conditions, promotes physical, mental and heart health, prevents infections, boosts the immune system, and regulates the proper functioning of the organs.
- Sarang garlic honey inhibits the growth of various infection causing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Boosts memory and focus and prevents diseases like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Manages blood pressure and cholesterol, lowering the risk of heart diseases and stroke.
- Strong antioxidant properties of this honey neutralize toxins in the body.
- Strengthens the immune system and prevents seasonal ailments such as cold and flu.
- Provide youthfulness to the skin; hydrates it and reduces lines and wrinkles.
- Improves physical performance and delays aging.
- Is this honey safe for children?
Yes, this honey is safe and beneficial for children older than 1 year of age. It is not recommended for babies younger than 12 months.
- Which medicines might interact with garlic in this honey?
- Does this honey contain added sugar and chemicals?
No, this is a pure and natural product containing wild honey and Kalonji oil. It is free from added sugars and chemicals.
- Is honey sweeter than sugar?
Yes, honey is approximately 1 to 1.5 times sweeter than sugar. One tablespoon of honey contains 17 grams of carbohydrates.
- Can I mix honey in tea?
Yes, honey can be added to tea, coffee, or any other consumable liquid. You can also mix honey in yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal.
- Do not consume large amounts of honey if you’re diabetic.
- Do not give it to an infant, it might not suit them.
- Use exactly as instructed, do not overdose.
- Do not consume if you experience any side effects.
- Inform your doctor about the use of blood thinners.
When not to use: Do not use this honey if you’re allergic to any of its constituents.
Pregnancy: Honey is safe to use in recommended amounts during pregnancy.
Lactation: Honey is safe to use in recommended amounts during nursing.
- Consume it orally alone or as a food additive.
- Take it with or without a liquid drink.
- Use it with or without a meal.
Dosage: Take 1 spoon of this honey every day or exactly as instructed.
Storage: Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.