Sensodyne Rapid action is a fast-acting toothpaste clinically proven to relieve sensitivity and protect sensitive teeth. Tooth sensitivity is a very common problem characterized by pain or discomfort in response to stimuli, such as hot, cold, sweet, or sour. Sensodyne rapid action provides instant relief from pain and sensitivity by creating a seal on the surface of teeth, decreasing response to the stimuli. It has a long-lasting effect and strengthens the teeth. Whitens the teeth and provides a clean and fresh mouth.
- Sodium fluoride
- Strontium acetate
- Hydrated Silica
- Pentasodium Triphosphate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium Saccharin.
- Sensodyne Rapid action toothpaste is clinically proven to provide relief from sensitivity pain in just 60 seconds.
- Strontium acetate works by creating a seal over microtubules, preventing the stimuli such as hot, cold, sour, or sweet from reaching the nerve.
- Sodium fluoride remineralizes the tooth enamel making it strong and prevents further decay. It also exerts antibacterial properties.
- Provides long-lasting protection from pain and sensitivity.
- Tooth-friendly abrasives help to remove unwanted stains and plaque from the teeth.
- Whitens the enamel of the teeth and provides a clean and fresh mouth.
How often should I brush my teeth?
Ideally, brush your teeth two times a day. You may brush three times a day; however, two times is mostly sufficient unless you have been instructed to brush more or less than two times by your dentist.
What are the benefits of Fluoride?
Primarily, fluoride in toothpastes helps strengthen the tooth enamel, thereby preventing tooth decay. Moreover, it aids in removing plaque and settling of bacteria on and between teeth.
What are the side effects of toothpaste?
There are no significant adverse effects of toothpaste. However, you may experience slight oral irritation temporarily.
Why is it important to use toothpaste?
Toothpaste limits the growth of bacteria in the mouth, preventing possible gum diseases. Additionally, it removes plaque and lessens the probability of dental decay.
At what age can children start using Sensodyne?
It is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.