Shield bamboo is a toothbrush containing the properties of natural bamboo and DuPont filaments. Antimicrobial properties of natural bamboo prevent the growth of bacteria while soft bristles of this toothbrush made of DuPont filaments add to a comfortable brushing experience, whisking away food and bacteria with each stroke. It has a unique design with an ergonomic thumb grip that facilitates proper brushing technique, guaranteeing maximum oral care.
- Natural bamboo
- DuPont filaments
- Soft bristles
- Antimicrobial properties
- Ergonomic thumb grip.
Quantity: 1 piece.
- Shield bamboo toothbrush contains the antimicrobial properties of natural bamboo to prevent the growth of bacteria without using any toxins.
- Soft bristles are efficient in removing plaque and bacteria present in between the teeth and gum crevices.
- Gentle on the gums and teeth; prevents hard brushing.
- Ergonomic thumb grip allows the correct brushing technique and reached every corner of the mouth for maximum cleaning.
- Bamboo is a naturally degradable material which is safe for the environment.
- It contains a free care cover to protect the filaments.
- Is this brush biodegradable?
Only the handle of this toothbrush is 100% biodegradable, make sure to pluck out the bristles before recycling.
- When should I replace my toothbrush?
You should replace your toothbrush every three months or as soon as your bristles fray or bend.
- Is it safe to brush thrice daily?
Yes, brushing thrice daily is safe as long as you are using the correct brushing technique.
- Can I brush my tongue with this toothbrush?
Yes, brushing your tongue can remove harmful bacteria and prevents bad breath. This toothbrush contains soft bristles that prevent damage to the tongue.
- What is the correct way to brush my teeth?
- Take only a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth in a circular motion at a 45-degree angle towards the gum line.
- Brush at least for two minutes.
- Minimize spitting and swallowing.
- Avoid aggressive brushing.
- Rinse your brush before and after use.
- Do not share your toothbrush with anyone.
- For external use only.
When not to use: Do not use the toothbrush if the bristles have bent or if you’re allergic to any of its constituents.
Pregnancy: This toothbrush is safe to use during pregnancy.
Lactation: This toothbrush is safe to use during nursing.
- Rinse your toothbrush with water.
- Take pea-size quantity of toothpaste on the brush.
- Brush your teeth in a circular motion at 45 degrees.
- Brush for at least two minutes.
- Spit out the toothpaste.
- Wash the toothbrush with water
Dosage: Brush your teeth twice daily.
Storage: Store at room temperature in an upright position, away from direct light, moisture and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.