Shield electric turbo-3 is a battery-operated electric toothbrush with 3-speed options i.e. sensitive, whitening, and cleaning; having a vibration speed of up to 25000 strokes per minute. High-quality, soft-tapered bristles using high-frequency vibrations allow deep cleaning and teeth whitening. It has a 2 minutes auto-timer feature that pulsates every 30 seconds to clean all quadrants. Shield turbo-3 provides an extra brush head that can be replaced when it gets old.
- Three-speed options
- Soft-tapered bristles
- Replaceable brush head
- Batteries included.
Form: Electric toothbrush.
Quantity: 1 piece.
- Shield electric turbo-3 electric toothbrush contains soft-tapered bristles with high-frequency vibration providing a professionally clean feel.
- Three-speed variations for cleaning, whitening, and sensitive teeth.
- Two minutes auto-timer that pulsates every 30 seconds, ensuring cleaning of all four quadrants.
- Removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- Soft bristles are efficient in removing plaque and bacteria present in between the teeth and gum crevices. Gentle on the teeth and gums with friction-less cleaning.
- Brush head can be replaced when required.
- Which colors are available in this toothbrush?
Shield electric turbo-3 electric toothbrush is available in two colors i.e. pink and light grey.
- When to replace the brush head?
Replace the brush head every 3-4 months or as soon as the bristles fray or bend.
- How to clean an electric toothbrush?
- Rinse the brush head attached to the handle.
- Rinse the brush head after detaching from the handle.
- Wipe it dry and tap off any excess water.
- Dry out handle in an upright position.
- Is it safe to brush thrice daily?
Yes, brushing thrice daily is safe as long as you are using the correct brushing technique.
- Which batteries are required for this toothbrush?
AA-sized batteries are required to operate this toothbrush. Batteries come included with the toothbrush.