Similac Isomil is a soy based infant formula specially designed for the nutritional support of infants with lactose intolerance, milk allergy or diarrhea. It is an essential source of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients necessary for supporting the normal growth and development of infants. Similac Isomil Soy infant formula also strengthens the immune system and digestive system of an infant.
- Hydrolyzed Corn starch,
- Soy protein isolates,
- High oleic sunflower oil,
- Soy oil,
- Coconut oil,
- Soy lecithin,
- AA from M.Alpina oil,
- DHA from C.Cohnii oil,
- I-carnitine tartrate,
- Carotenoids (lutein, beta carotene),
- May contain potassium phosphate dibasic, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, I-carnitine.
- Soy infant formula, 400 g
- Similac Isomil Soy infant formula meets the needs of infants with lactose intolerance, diarrhea, milk allergy, fussiness and gas.
- DHA plays a key role in the structure, function, and development of the brain, nerves, and eye.
- Its unique absorptive pathways and blend of carbohydrates facilitates absorption of nutrients.
- It minimizes the risk of malabsorption.
- It facilitates calcium absorption.
- Its soy protein isolates support digestive and immune systems.
- Vitamins and minerals in Similac Isomil soy infant formula support the healthy growth of your infant.
- Taurine strengthens neurologic functions and improves digestion.
- Choline helps in the cognitive development of your infant.
Q1. Is Similac Isomil Soy Infant formula a better alternative for mother milk?
No, Similac Isomil is a better alternative for cow milk. However, mother milk is best for an infant.
Q2. What will happen if I put less quantity of powder than required?
Take the water powder ratio exactly as mentioned in the feeding chart. If you mix less
powder than required, your infant might not get the full benefits of Similac Isomil.
Q3. What will happen if I put more scoops of powder than required?
Take the water powder ratio exactly as mentioned in the feeding chart. If you mix more
powder than required, your infant may not get sufficient water by concentrated feed.
Q4. Why is there a need for soy formula?
Soy formula helps reduce feeding problems such as fussiness, gas, and diarrhea. It also helps growth in children with lactose intolerance and milk allergy.
Q5. How long does it take for an infant to adjust to Similac Isomil Soy infant formula?
It usually takes 3-5 days for an infant to adjust to it. Make sure to give your child enough time to adjust to it.
The Similac Soy is specially formulated to comfort your baby's tummy. Soy-based formulas have shown to help reduce feeding problems and it also consists of Opti-grow that helps in the thorough development of the baby's brain and eyes.
Currently available on dawaai.pk; an online pharmacy with the lowest prices and free delivery. (Terms and conditions apply)
Offering the Similac Isomil (Soy Infant Formula) with fast shipping in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta and many other cities of Pakistan.
- Wash your hands and utensils properly before using Similac Isomil.
- Warm up clean, drinking water and leave it to cool down to moderately warm temperature.
- Mix the powder with water according to the feeding table.
- Mix well to dissolve all the powder.
- Unused prepared formula should be discarded within 1 hour, if refrigerated can be used for up to 24 hours.
- Do not use it if the mixture is over 24 hours old.
Usage/Dosage: Use Similac Isomil Soy Infant formula as directed by your physician.
Storage: Store Similac Isomil Soy infant formula at a cool and dry place, away from direct light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not freeze the powder.