The Accu-Check Instant S meter allows the patients with diabetes and prediabetes to instantly check their blood glucose levels. It is an easy to use and simple device, requiring no setup. All you need to do is insert the strip, apply a small amount of your blood (sample) to the strip, and read your blood glucose level on the large display.
- Target range indicator: Gives visual reassurance
- 1-button navigation: Only what you need
- Simple preparation: No set up required
- Easy-edge test strip: Just a small drop of blood
- The intuitive target range indicator gives you visual reassurance. It can be individualized to suit your personal therapy goals.
- Only what you need: Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter.
- No set up required – just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display.
- Easy-edge test strip: Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge.
- Touchable test strip: Protective coating on the test strip for easy handling
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015.
- The meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and transfers via USB to your PC.
- All data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB).
- Test strips come in a 25 or 50 vial so you can choose whatever fits your budget or therapy.
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with either the Accu-Chek Softclix or Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro lancing device.
- Do not use the needle if it is contaminated.
- Keep the needle away from face.
- For external use only.
- One card be used many times.
Pregnant females may use this system without any harm.
Lactating females may use this system without any harm.