view bucket

Buy medicines for Rs. 2000 or more and get flat Rs. 200 off on your first order by using promo "Welcome200"

Dettol 500ml

Dettol 500ml 500ml antiseptic liquid

Brand: Dettol

-500 ml.


The Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is a strong cleaning solution that helps kill bacteria on the skin and surface. It eliminates bacteria and germs up to 99%. It is ideal for use at home, in office, or any environment requiring a quick cleaning fix. With a powerful formula that kill bacteria, it offers protection for several hours. Its regular use helps protect your family and children from harmful bacteria and germs. The Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is effective against COVID-19, and bacteria like E. coli, MRSA, and Salmonella. It can be used to clean the skin, table tops, and room and bathroom floors and fixtures. Apart from its cleaning power, the Dettol Antiseptic Liquid also leaves a pleasant fragrance, making your home smell fresh and clean.

Key Benefits

  • Skin Disinfection: can be used to disinfect the skin, offering effective protection against harmful, disease-causing bacteria
  • First aid: can be used as first aid on minor cuts, scrapes, and insect bites. Dermatologically tested and proven effective against COVID-19 and several other bacteria.
  • Household disinfection: can be used to clean countertops, laundry, and floors.
  • Personal hygiene: can be diluted in water to kill bacteria and germs, and treat dandruff and pimples.

Directions For Use

How to use

  • Take some Dettol Antiseptic Liquid (may be taken in its cap) and add it to 4 - 5 times water. After a solution forms, use where needed.
  • Ideally apply on the skin with a cotton ball dipped in the solution.
  • May be used on countertops or floors on a cloth or mop, respectively.

Safety Information/Precautions


Following are the precautions for using Dettol Antiseptic Liquid:

  • Must be diluted before using on the skin
  • May have a strong, unpleasant smell
  • Keep away from bleach and hydrogen peroxide

When not to use

  • Do not use on open, injured skin
  • Do not use directly on the skin without dilution
  • Do not use around the eyes and mouth

Side effects

  • May cause mild irritation
  • May have a strong, unpleasant smell
  • May cause burning sensation on the skin. If the discomfort persists, wash the skin immediately with plenty of water. Contact your doctor if necessary