Strepsils lozenges are made up of honey, terpeneiess lemon oil, and menthol. These lozenges are indicated as a quick relief to sore throat and is very soothing & effective. It is also used in local mouth and throat infections like Vincent's angina (painful infection of the mouth and throat), tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils), sore throat, stomatitis (inflammation of the mouth and lips), pyorrhea (inflammation of tissue around the teeth), pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx), aphthous ulcers (small lesions in the mouth), thrush, and glossitis (tongue inflammation).
- Terpeneiess lemon oil
- Peppermint oil
- Tartaric acid
- Edicol tartrazine
Variant/Type/Size:Strepsils lozenges150 lozenges
- Lozenges made with naturally effective ingredients for sore throat
- Treats local mouth and throat infections like Vincent’s angina, tonsillitis, stomatitis, and pyorrhea
- Also indicated in pharyngitis, glossitis, thrush, and aphthous ulcers
What ingredients are present in Strepsils?
It contains ingredients like Menthol, terpeneiess lemon oil, peppermint oil, tartaric acid, honey, edicol tartrazine
- What are the benefits of Strepsils?
These lozenges are indicated as a quick relief to sore throat and is very soothing & effective. It is also used in local mouth and throat infections.
- How does strepsils lozenge work?
It fights bacteria as it contains antiseptics in it and soothes sore throat
- When can you not take Strepsils?
You should consult a doctor for possible interactions with various disease conditions.
- How do you take a Strepsils?
It should be used with the advice and as a recommendation of your doctor.
- Use if prescribed by your doctor
- Do not use its exceeded dose than recommended to you
- Inform your healthcare professional of all past/present medical conditions before using it
Side Effects: Some of its mild side effects include slight burning, stinging, and tingling